Wednesday 7 April 2010

Back to Feeding

Few Of my Ball python is back to feeding. After fasting for almost 2 to 3 months. The reason of their fasting is still unknown to me. But My guess could be from the hotter weather in Brunei this few Months.
Albino Ball Python
Reduced Pattern Ball Python
Rat as feeder
Time To Start Pumping
1 mice and 1 rat for albino to eat
Butter Ball Python
Butter Back to feeding
Brazilian Rainbow Boa

Still a few Ball python refuse to eat. My Bumble Bee and my pair of Mojave still refusing. Both Female Bees n Mojave drop 100 gram from fasting more than 2 almost 3 month. I might try using Syrian or dwarf hamster later, See whether that rodent can trigger their appetite. If they do eat, will start pumping them to be use for upcoming breeding season. Brazilian Rainbow Boa was the pity one, She lost almost 700 to 800grams, She was weight almost 1.6kg last time and now only with 800+gram. She need to gain back her weight. Oh I need female rainbow boa. whoever got it. Email me..

Brief Update 08/04/10: 0.1 Bumblee Bee, 0.1 Normal and 1.0 Mojave eat tonight. Only 0.1 Mojave still on strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment