Sunday 18 April 2010

Geckos Behave Grossly (Gecko yang Terlampau)

It was cleaning time for my Leopard Gecko enclosure. So when I clean and change the bedding of my male gecko enclosure, I place Male gecko into female gecko cage temporarily until I'm done changing his bedding. Strangely I heard and notice some sort of sound of vibration in her enclosure. When I checked, I see both geckos tail is vibrating. So quickly I grab my camera and took some pictures. Look Pictures below. what do you think they are doing?












This is by far the most easy breeding in reptiles world in my opinion. No hibernation or Brumation. No plan. They just do it. Like no one care. From this mating, I believe if I do get eggs, I will have 25% chances of Getting Ruby-eye Albino Patternless Tremper orange raptor(RAPTOR).

No comments:

Post a Comment