Thursday 1 April 2010

Ghost Corn Snakes

One of my best corn snakes I produce last season. The Ghost corn snakes also call pastel corn. Ghost morph is produce from Anery morph X Hypo morph. During my last season I managed to produce 6 heads ghost corn snakes. I keep a pair and the other four I had sold it. I'm sure they wont regret buying it. I know the three people that keeping it. Just not sure who had the last one, since the other one I sold it to the pet shop In Miri.
They are about a year old now. With the weight of 100gram+, Still Im not in the hurry to use her for breeding so i keep her weight to minimal with 100 gram increase per year for the next three year then I will start using her for breeding accordingly to the rule of breeding cornsnakes. From it color I don't really know how to describe it color. Light brown maybe. Just look for yourself and decide.

Ghost Corn Snake
Just to compare with my phone(Show off my phone too)
Beauty right?

I don't know what with this ghost morph. As babies they don't really look appealing. But after 1 year old, they just look very nice. For that I got few request from buyer regarding this morph. Didn't plan to produce ghost this year, only if I knew ghost is in demand. I surely try and produce them again, So my upcoming breeding season, Ghost corn morph will surely in my plan to produce it again..

No comments:

Post a Comment