Sunday 4 April 2010

New pair of Leopard Gecko

I just recently acquired new pair of Leopard Gecko. It my 1st pair of Gecko, Got them from a trade with friend. I don't know what think of It. Just very excited and Kinda nervous in Keeping them. I Know I'm still new in Leopard Gecko keeping. Most important I think is to look after their house keeping, Not planning to breed them yet. I want to make sure only If I'm ready to breed them. So In the mean time. This pair going to live in separate cages.


0.1 Tangerine Banded Tremper 100% Het Raptor
1.0 Tangerine Jungle Tremper 100% Het Raptor
Female
Male
Leopard Gecko
Feeder(Mealworm)

If deal goes well, Will have 7 to 10 more Leopard Gecko coming in, Be expecting pair Of Shtct, APTOR Het Raptor, Tangerine enigma, Sunglow enigma, and maybe others Gecko Morph.


No comments:

Post a Comment