Friday 14 January 2011

Corn Stud for Season 10/11

This Ghost Stripe or pastel Stripe is my Corn Stud for this season. Its a triple recessive morph corn snakes with it base mutation: Anery, Hypo and Stripe gene in one. A three year almost four years old this year. I had used him once last season to breed with my 0.1 Amel Stripe but my 0.1 Amel Striped failed to produced eggs last season. So this years I'm using him again to breed with my others female corn to prove that he is a star stud in my collection. What I believe what ever female I breed him will be a one super nice corn babies.

Ghost Stripe/ Pastel Stripe




All my female corn expected to laid end of this month or early February this year. A bit late this season not like my other previous season which usually laid early January. I actually not really into breeding Corn Snakes this Season even thou that had been out of hibernation for quite sometimes and been thinking to rest those breeder for this season but then after some thought then I decide to re-breed them and only pair them in Mid December. So meaning that next season I will rest all my female breeder next season n replace them with newer female that I myself breed last two season.
The Pueblan Milksnake that in my last post had shed and refused to eat last 2 days.. That A good sign. So hope that she really do lays eggs this time. YEAH YEAH YEAH \/.

No comments:

Post a Comment