Sunday 23 January 2011

Update on Milksnake eggs laid 15th Jan 2011

Lets see the eggs that my milk snake laid on the 15th January. From the breeding of that milksnakes. Apricot Pueblan Milksnake laid 7 eggs. From that 7 eggs, 6 look fertile and one look like slug(infertile).

7 Milk Eggs
Sire (Pueblan)
Dam (Apricot Pueblan)


And my leopard gecko egg just hatched again. I think 3 eggs already hatched this month. 2 mocha Super Hypo and this super hypo.

Hatched 21st Jan 2011
Super Hypo Tangerine Carrot Tail(SHTCT)

Still one more eggs haven't hatched, It is also shtct, Its was laid on the 9th Jan 11. Two eggs laid actually but one eggs gone bad.


Those Milk snakes expected to hatch most probably in March and so do the solo leo egg. Very excited to see the outcome of those babies Milk. As it was my 1st ever successful laying eggs by a Milksnake.



Got one more pair that I'm also trying to breed. Both are Tangerine Honduran Milksnake. I just witness one copulation so far. To insure it fertility and successful pairing. I will keep pair them together until I'm sure that the female Hondo show any sign of gravid.


No comments:

Post a Comment