Wednesday 26 January 2011

Wish List for 2011

I have collected few number of snakes, with my collection of almost 50 snakes yet, I had never satisfied and always wanted to add few more species. I been googling this python species for quite sometime now. I think I need this species in my collection. Sooner or later, This species I got to own at least a pair.

Bismarck ringed python is a monotypic genus containing the non-venomous python species found on the islands of the Bismarck Archipelago. This snakes that stay relatively small and reach only about 1.50 m of length as adults. They are beautiful snakes that cannot be confounded with any other species. The babies are bright-orange-banded, in the 8th to 10th month this striking color changes to a golden-yellow to dull-yellow ring pattern.


Picture from Board Reptile Channel .com


Even though if I couldn't get this species this year. There always next year, next next year, As if the world going to end soon. Some how some days. I will get a pair of this BISMARCK RINGED PYTHON.

No comments:

Post a Comment