Monday 17 January 2011

Feeding Brandon Spider Ball python

Been Taking care of Brandon Spider Ball python Since last year November. The intention was to breed her Spider Ball python with my Male Ball python. She had since mated with my male pastel for an number of time. Hoping to get Bumblebee from that pairing. Hoping it will be successful pairing. I did however try to use 2nd male to pair with that spider Ball, But till now, I haven't got any result by using 2nd male. Anyways, His spider just shed today. So while waiting for Brandon to come over my place to feed her, I try to feed her 1st with Syrian hamster I just purchased. I think She sure hungry after her shed. She strike instantly and constrict the Syrian hamster from the moment I offered her.


Spider Ball python
Perfect skin shed

At the same time, I feed me other python. The Green Tree Python, Burmese and Blood Python.


Green Tree Python( didnt Realize she was in shed)

Malayan Blood Python


After Merely half n hour, I checked on Brandon Spider Ball python, Well She just leaved the hamster uneaten. I try teasing that spider and swing the hamster in her face, yet still she refused to strike it back. Maybe the hamster was to big for her. Such a stubborn spider. Remember Brandon told me that she don't like to eat bigger meal. LOL..Luckily I got a rubbish collector in the collection. Take the dead hamster and throw it to my Albino Burmese(Brüno Gehard) that what I name him. That Burmese never refuse.


Align Centre
Brüno Gehard

Nowadays. I'm feeding Bruno heavily, As I want to make him bigger. Let see if he can compete with Raymond on which are more likable. So wait and see..

No comments:

Post a Comment