Saturday 14 November 2009

Another Arachnids Update

Arachnids, Love it or hate it. I knew some peoples are afraid of Spider(Arachnophobia). For me it was just another animal that to be keep as pet. All my tarantula was purchased from Edpets. Mexican Red Knee purchased in July, Salmon Pink Birdeater the next month after that and Chilean Rose Hair just two days ago.

Mexican Red Knee Tarantula

50cent size now

Chilean Rose Hair Tarantula

Salmon Pink Birdeater

Still 10 cent size


The Asian Forest scorpion that I produce last September, they are slightly bigger now, I keep 6 heads for myself.

Asian Forest Scorpion

Bigger then 10 cent now

I cant get enough of this Tarantula, been thinking to get some more Tarantula species especially those Mexican Species and maybe one of largest scorpion in the world. The "Emperor Scorpion". will see whether will buy or not as Morph Ball Python still had stronger poison toward my addiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment