Tuesday 17 November 2009

Who doesn't love rain?

Ball Python Albino and Normal mated for the second time today. It was raining heavily today. Just as I expected, Ball python will start to mate again on raining day. It doesn't take long on the courting, merely less than 30 min they start locking when I introduce again. Their last mating 4 days ago was also on raining day and they locked for more than 24 hr. when they done from their last locked, I separate both male and female and feed both. Albino feed on smaller meal and normal feed on bigger meal.


Albino and Normal Ball python

Mating in process

second locked

I know I been posting their pictures quite a lot. who cares and who doesn't when u able to breed them after few years of snake keeping and raising them. I wanted both to mate as many time as possible until female show sign of gravid.

No comments:

Post a Comment