Wednesday 25 November 2009

Beardie update

So I wasn't expecting this. I check my beardie, I found what I'm not suppose to found. I'm not saying I'm excited about it. They are something which is not right here.

'Red gold & Sunburst dragon

Male Beardie

23 Beardie eggs

Bearded Dragon Eggs

Infertile???

So I found my beardie laid some eggs, Total of 23 eggs, I wont say Im exicted about it, Some how it just look infertile, fertile eggs should look white where as infertile eggs is yellowish and all those eggs are yellowish. I never seen them mate yet and but I'm sure it was to soon for her to laid her eggs since she just come out of brumation month ago. Anyways I place all the eggs in container with perlite to incubate the eggs. Will see all those eggs turn yellowish or maintain it color in this few days, if it turn bad, meaning have to throw it away because it was infertile.

No comments:

Post a Comment