Wednesday 4 November 2009

Confused Snakes-male X male

My original plan was to breed my male albino ball python with a normal female ball python, Been putting them together and trying to get them mate since last October with no luck, So I decide to put my het ivory Male to their cage and perhaps maybe that het ivory male will start combating with the albino for the right of breeding with the larger female, But no combat happen by both albino and het ivory. This what i found in the morning


Male Het Ivory On top of albino

A lock?

Another lock

Male X Male

Now I'm so so confused, I really thought that Albino is male, so does few friends when we recheck it sex few months back. Its a Gay love maybe? I don't know man. Is not the way i wanted it to be even my albino turn out to be female, I got few male morph ball waiting in line for that albino if it was female. I do read somehow an article that male n male do lock sometimes, lol not only it happen in human(Brandon & Jordan)hahaha. Rupa nya snakes too...hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment