Wednesday 11 November 2009

Weighing days and some love

Almost end of the year now. Ball python season had start, although this ball is not ready for breeding yet, its the plan for next year 2010 when all of them are fully adult. So a quick updates of my ball weight that didn't make it for this year. I took seven Ball python that look ready for next year for weighing.

Male Mojave 551 gram

Female Mojave 922 gram

Male Lemon Pastel 791 gram

Female Reduced Pattern 972gram

Male Het Ivory 1044 gram

Female Butter 579 gram

Female Bumble Bee 784 gram

Female Butter and male Mojave are slow eater, NEVER except larger meal and finally the long awaited moments, U might have read about them from my previous post last September. Want to read it again click here. Didn't weight this pair coz their are very busy.


Not gay after all

Mating in Process

Normal female & Male Albino

The above pairing have ease my minds. Been worried since last week coz that albino male had lock with my male het Ivory. Now I know that locked was a gay lock. So it confirm now the the albino is indeed male. I'm hoping to have 100% Het albino from this pairing. They have been lock since last night and yet tonight that male still going strong, I still see lock tonight. After male albino finish doing locking. I will try to feed both pair although I believe male wont want to eat but it worth a try where as female will probably eat and I need to make sure that female to feed more for her to produces me a beautiful and healthy clutch..

No comments:

Post a Comment